Festive elements and dancing at 8.30 p.m. in the Parc de la Riera.
With the Ball de Diables Infantil de Vila-seca, Ball de Diables de Vila-seca, Trabucaires del Comú, Geganters i Grallers de Vila-seca, Cavall Alat, Txaranga Band Tocats, el Ball de Bastons, el Ball de Gitanes, el Ball de Cercolets, el Ball de Valencians, els Xiquets de Vila-seca i Cobla dels Ministrers del Comú.
Limited capacity. Access 1 hour before the start of the show.
See security measures*
* CORREFOC SAFETY RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
– Wear cotton clothes, preferably old, with long sleeves and pants.
– Wear a winged hat that covers the entire head and cover the nape of the neck with a cotton handkerchief.
– Protect your eyes.
– Wear appropriate footwear (sports, mountain, etc.)
– Be careful to cover your ears to reduce the noise of pyrotechnic explosions.
– Do not ask neighbors for water.
– Obey the instructions of the public order and health services.
– It is forbidden to bring particular pyrotechnic products to use only those prepared by the organizers.
– Respect fire figures, their bearers and musicians.
– Adopt a correct attitude with the devils and do not obstruct the passage or make them fall.
– Follow the directions of the devils at all times.
– Find out before the start of the correfoc route and the health care points.
– In case of burns, go immediately to the health care points.
– In case of danger, follow the instructions of the devils.
FOR NEIGHBORS AND TRADERS:
– Remove all vehicles from the streets of the route.
– Lower the metal portals or blinds in the buildings they have.
– Protect glass from windows, doors and shop windows with thick cardboard.
– Roll up all the exterior awnings of homes and premises.
– Do not throw water at participants or spectators of the correfoc because of the danger it represents.
– Disconnect all types of alarms.
– Remove from the public road any object that may hinder the passage of actors, organizers and participants in the correfoc.
SAFETY RULES FOR TRABUCAIRES:
– The organization warns people with hearing problems or hearing sensitivity, especially the elderly and children, to take precautions in the acts in which the trabucaires participate.
– Attendees are recommended to wear hearing protection.
– Do not light anything or smoke near bags containing gunpowder.
– Do not invade the space where the fire group performs or catch or obstruct any of its members.
– The body must not be placed on the vertical of the outpost weapons on windows and balconies.