8.30 p.m in the Parc de la Riera.
With the Ball de Diables Infantil de Vila-seca
Itinerary: Plaça de les Creus, Carrer del Requet de Fèlix, Carrer del Comte de Sicart, Plaça de Voltes, Carrer Major, Plaça de l’Església, Carrer de la Font and final lighting in Carrer de Sant Antoni.
See security measures *
*STREET PARADE WITH FIREWORKS SECURITY RULES
– Wear cotton clothing, preferably old, with long sleeves and pants.
– Wear a hat with wings that covers the entire head and cover the neck with a cotton scarf.
– Protect your eyes and take care to cover your ears to reduce the noise of the pyrotechnic explosions.
– Wear the appropriate footwear (sports, mountain, etc.)
– Do not ask neighbors for water.
– Obey the instructions of the public order and health services.
– It is forbidden to carry private pyrotechnic products to use only those prepared by the organizers. – Respect the figures of fire, their bearers and the musicians.
– Adopt a correct attitude with the devils and do not obstruct the path or make them fall.
– Follow at all times the indications of the devils.
– Find out before the start of the route of the correfoc and the health care points.
– In the case of burns, go immediately to the health care points.
– In case of danger, follow the instructions of the devils.