10 p.m, Passeig de Pau Casals.
With the Ball de Diables infantil and the Ball de Diables de Vila-seca.
See security measures.*
– Wear cotton clothing, preferably old, with long sleeves and pants.
– Wear a hat with wings that covers the entire head and cover the neck with a cotton scarf.
– Protect your eyes and take care to cover your ears to reduce the noise of the pyrotechnic explosions.
– Wear the appropriate footwear (sports, mountain, etc.)
– Do not ask neighbors for water.
– Obey the instructions of the public order and health services.
– It is forbidden to carry private pyrotechnic products to use only those prepared by the organizers. – Respect the figures of fire, their bearers and the musicians.
– Adopt a correct attitude with the devils and do not obstruct the path or make them fall.
– Follow at all times the indications of the devils.
– Find out before the start of the route of the correfoc and the health care points.
– In the case of burns, go immediately to the health care points.
– In case of danger, follow the instructions of the devils.