18.00h From the garden of the Castle of Vila-seca Traditional Seguici Parade with Festive Elements and Dances with the participation of the Mulassa de Barcelona, with 450 years of history.
With the Ball de Diables Infantil de Vila-seca, Ball de Diables de Vila-seca, Trabucaires del Comú, Mulassa de Barcelona, Cavall Alat de Vila-seca, Txaranga Band Tocats, Gegants and Grallers de Vila-seca, Esbart Dansaire Ramon d’Olzina: amb el Ball del Patatuf, el Ball de Gitanes, el Ball de Cercolets, el Ball de Bastons, el Ball de Valencians, Xiquets de Vila-seca and Cobla dels Ministrers del Comú.
Meeting: at 5.30pm in the Jardí del Castell de Vila-seca
Itinerary: c. del Comte de Sicart, pl. de les Voltes, c. Major and Plaça de l’Església.
See security measures.
FIREPLACE SAFETY RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
– Wear cotton clothes, preferably old, with sleeves and long pants.
– Wear a hat with wings that covers the whole head and cover the back of the head with a cotton scarf.
– Protect your eyes.
– Wear appropriate footwear (sports, mountain, etc.).
– Take care to cover your ears to reduce the noise of pyrotechnic explosions.
– Do not ask neighbors for water.
– Obey the instructions of public order and health services.
– It is forbidden to bring private pyrotechnic products, only those prepared by the organizers can be used.
– Respect the figures of fire, their carriers and the musicians.
– Adopt a correct attitude with the devils and do not obstruct the passage or make them fall.
– Follow the devils’ instructions at all times.
– Find out before the start of the tour of the hot spot and the health care points.
– In the case of suffering burns, go immediately to the health care points.
– In case of danger, follow the instructions of the devils.
FOR THE NEIGHBORS AND TRADERS:
– Remove all vehicles from the streets of the itinerary.
– Lower the metal portals or blinds in the buildings that have them.
– Protect the windows, doors and shop windows with thick cardboard.
– Roll up all the external awnings of homes and premises.
– Do not throw water at the participants or the spectators of the fire because of the danger it represents.
– Disconnect all types of alarms.
– Remove from the public road any object that could hinder the passage of the actors, organizers and participants in the firefight.
SAFETY RULES FOR TRABUCAIRES:
– The organization warns people with hearing problems or sensitivities hearing, especially the elderly and children, to take precautionary measures in the acts in which the trabucars participate.
– Attendees are advised to wear hearing protection.
– Do not light anything or smoke near bags containing gunpowder.
– The space where the fire group is performing must not be invaded, taken or disturbed none of its members.
– The body must not be placed above the vertical of the front-loading weapons in windows and balconies.